PO BOX 10722
BURKE VA 22009
WPP is governed by the PAWprinciple:
Protecting - abuse is human disposition that is a gateway to continual crime
Advocacy - legislation, collaboration, and publicizing animal abuse/cruelty via government/organizations/social media
Wagployment - healing and offering them a second “tail” in life as a Service Dog
WOUNDED PAW PROJECT
1) Service Dogs for Individuals & Veterans who sufferred Trauma such as: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), & More ...
2) Repeal Breed-Specific Legislation (BSL) which is a law that bans OR restricts certain type of dogs based on their appearance, usually because they are perceived as “dangerous” breeds or type of dogs. WPP relies on these beautiful breeds “or type of dog” for to serve as service dogs for Military Sexual Trauma (MST) and Sexual Assault Victims (SAV). There are no bad breeds, just dangerous owners with ill-intent agendas.
3) Comfort/Emotional Dogs for children in the legal system.
4) Canine support during natural disasters [sniffers] with eventual working dogs – bomb, narcotics, K-9
3) Animal Abuse Exposure and Accountability with Prosecution – precursor for continual criminalities.
4) Stop Illegal Dog Meat and Festivals – Countries which butcher by cruel and barbaric methods.
5) End Dog Fighting with Prejudice!
Copyright Wounded Paw Project. All Rights Reserved.
WOUNDED PAW PROJECT IS A 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.